Sr. Consultant Jeff Weir discusses how he ‘remixed’ the data available from the Statistics New Zealand trade dashboard to create something more targeted/useful for his client, the NZ US Trade Council.
- Why my client paid good money to build something more useful to them, despite a ‘free’ product being available;
- Some of the design process and Power BI functionality that led me to the layout I landed on;
- How far I went using core Power BI visuals
- Why I “upgraded” to using Zebra BI custom visuals
- What I could perhaps do better, and what I’m looking at incorporating next; and
- Some of the datavis resources (books, blogs) out there that shaped my design decisions and that you might find useful